Mystery Quilt #1
It is said that everyone loves a mystery and we hope that it's true.
We have a mystery quilt designed just for you.
We've picked out the fabrics and packaged them too.
We'll give you some hints and tell you what to do.
When it's all finished we know you'll be pleased
And happily surprised it was made with such ease.
Our first Mystery Quilt is designed by Genie Schiller of Paisley Patterns. It finishes to approximately 90" X 107". It is a 5 part mystery that included some simple appliqué' and some simple piecing. All of the fabrics to complete the quilt top are included. No additional fabrics are needed. This is not a beginning quilt.
Hints for each part
- Paducah, Kentucky loves this flower.
- The Keystone State or Nancy Page design from the 1920's.
- Native American Handicraft that will keep you sane.
- You have to get a handle on things to solve this mystery.
- First one, then the other points you to the finish.
The first part will be shipped immediately. The remaining parts will be shipped during the last week of the following months.
|Five Equal Payments||$22||